by Donald Allen

United States of America/Minnesota (IBNN/Political Editorial/October 23, 2012)… Before I start – let’s get something straight. In 2012,the best man for the job of the United States president is President Obama. Despite my independent conservative viewpoints, I could never vote for a man that would rather spit in the eye of a Black man, versus seeing him succeed. Mitt Romney is nothing more than a filthy-rich RINO with many pots to piss in – and many windows to toss it out. It’s true, the Minnesota GOP has not been open to me – I’m a Black outsider looking in. The MN GOP’s policy in Minnesota – “If it’s Black, stay back!”

In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson uttered the word Nigger in relation to having a race and caste of people brainwashed into voting for Democratic candidates. The success LBJ had back then still resonates in 2012, local democratic candidates in some states can count on the minority-ethnic vote every few years by making a promise.

12 Responses to “I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” – Lyndon B. Johnson

1. elena Reply

December 3, 2012 at 10:52 am

Hello, I am elenadion,
    How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. Please I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it, please if you don’t mind i will like you to write me on this ID ( elenadion62@yahoo.com ) hope to hear from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
    Lots of love
    elena.

2. Douglas K Winston Reply

June 4, 2013 at 9:15 pm

I guess the Voting Right Act and Civil Right Act had absolutely nothing to do with this fact? I don’t care what he called us at that time because most of America was using that term to describe us. What I do care about is a legislative agenda during his administration that changed America forever more. Johnson ability to get legislation through the Congress was paramount; he was the former majority leader of the Senate. He spoke the language of Congress without him we would not have these two major pieces of legislation. Nor would we have had Thurgood Marshall on the US Supreme Court.

• Dandy Don Reply

January 8, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Bill Keeney and Mac Earl are spot on, man. Research it. Johnson didn’t have any interest in civil rights Until it became clear he was going to have to deal with it. As a matter of fact, I was watching something the other day that indicated LBJ may have had a lot to do with Kennedy’s death. Kennedy WAS for civil rights. But he was about the only democrat. But if you go back and listen to some of his speeches and decisions, I think you’ll find that he was much more conservative than liberal. I think he was just obligated to be a Democrat because of his last name.

• shadi sidarous Reply

April 19, 2014 at 11:06 am

I know this is old. You may not even be reading this blog anymore. Still, it needs to be said. The laws were passed AFTER the hearts and minds of the people were changed. It was the civil rights activists who had already won. The laws were only symbolic. A law cannot be passed without a majority favoring it. I’m not saying racism doesn’t exist, I’m only saying that it is rare and practiced out of fear and ignorance, and no single race has a monopoly on fear and ignorance.

3. Bill Keeney Reply

August 3, 2013 at 3:48 pm

The civil rights act passed with a higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats. The Democrats filibustered the bill.

4. pdburk Reply

August 12, 2013 at 9:38 am

“Spit in the eye of a black man”?? Really? Where did you see Romney do that?

And what is it that this “best man for the job” is doing well? Calling names and dividing people? Promising things he knows he’ll never deliver? Spending and creating more debt than any president before him? Creating more dependency by expanding more welfare, food stamps, etc. and doing it in record numbers? Yes, all of the above and more. Barack Obama was not the best person for the job. He was the best politician on the ballot. Politicians lie to get votes, so Obama wins!

I’m not necessarily a Romney lover, but Mickey Mouse would have done a much better job as president than Obama has/is. There has never been a more arrogant, agenda driven president–and one of the most common traits of presidents is arrogance.

How did LBJ plan on having those n*****s vote Democrat for 200 years? Welfare expansion. Give someone things and they will come back, and back, and back. Tell them they need to vote for you to keep getting the stuff, and they will. Dependence breeds more dependence. Barack Obama uses this same tactic, only on steroids.

LBJ was one of the worst presidents, screaming and threatening people do get his way. His arrogance is surpassed, in my opinion, only by the President Johnson who replaced Lincoln, and the present day Obama. Studying the day of the Johnson presidency after Lincoln gives the true sense of character of the Democrat Party. For that matter, studying the era of the other Johnson president (LBJ) will too. Democrats are just better politicians *read liars*.

5. Mac Earl Reply

October 23, 2013 at 10:54 am

Andrew Johnson (December 29, 1808 – July 31, 1875) was the 17th President of the United States, serving from 1865 to 1869. Johnson became president as Abraham Lincoln’s vice president at the time of Lincoln’s assassination. A Democrat who ran with Lincoln on the National Union ticket, Johnson came to office as the Civil War concluded. The new president favored quick restoration of the seceded states to the Union. His plans did not give protection to the former slaves, and he came into conflict with the Republican-dominated Congress, culminating in his impeachment by the House of Representatives.
    Although Johnson’s ranking has fluctuated over time, he is generally considered among the worst American presidents for his opposition to federally guaranteed rights for African Americans. — Wikipedia “Andrew Johnson”

“African American” is a terribly inappropriate term for Americans who are “black” and whose ancestors came from various countries and tribal regions of the continent of Africa.
    Are Americans whose immigrant ancestors came from Egypt not “African” Americans? How about white Americans whose immigrant ancestors came from Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe in part)? South Africa?

Why do so few remember that Birmingham Commissioner of Public Safety (not “Sheriff” as commonly claimed) “Bull” Connor was a Democrat?
    Perennial Speaker pro tem of the House and KKK Kleagle then Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd, who filibustered the Republican 1964 Civil Rights Act, was a Democrat.

6. Dandy Don Reply

January 8, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Man, you had me when you called LBJ out for his nonsense, but you lost me when you said Obama was the man for the job. O just wants to extend and expand the very policies LBJ supported that keep way too many blacks impoverished to begin with. No disrespect, because you seem to be a straight up guy, but you need to take your skin color shades off of this case.

Don’t get me wrong, I agree that Romney’s a RINO. I voted for neither of them. But, in fairness to Romney, I think it’s a rather silly allegation to suggest he would “rather spit in the eye of a black man, rather than see him succeed.” That’s a pretty strong charge.

Your ideology of “independent, conservative viewpoints” is right on track with mine. Well, if you throw some Libertarian in there with it. I believe he more government you have, the more problems you’ll have.

And I’ve ALWAYS contended the black families I know are definitely more conservative in their beliefs than they are liberal. I grew up in the rural south. We were all God fearing, Bible believing, love your neighbor as yourself Christians. The black community, at least where I’m from, saw abortion as wrong. Dead wrong. For the most part, we were all working class folks. We ate the same things, we believed the same things, we had the same set of values. Honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay. And if you tell a man you’re going to do something, do it. We were all taught that your word should hold a stronger bind than any ink you can put on any paper.

Unfortunately, the dems duped so many blacks into thinking they were helping them by giving them a few dollars a month as opposed to expanding the economy and letting folks find good jobs. Which, in my opinion, would have given their children a much higher chance of going to college. I can see from a psychological standpoint, where growing up in a crime infested, impoverished neighborhood run by the feds would make a child feel inadequate, not good enough, not confident enough, etc, to do a lot of things. As a matter of fact, I can relate to that a lot myself.

And there used to be some very good jobs in the 60s and 70s. At least in Birmingham, AL. All sorts of steel mills that paid very well. Hayes Aircraft had a huge facility at the airport. Unfortunately, at some point, we quit being a manufacturing economy and became a service based economy, and now we’ve even subbed that out to India and other places, at least when it comes to customer service. I guess we’re an internet nation now. Google, Yahoo, MSN, yada, yada, yada.

Anyway, just wanted to throw my two cents in. Hope you don’t mind,and I hope you have a great day.

7. Dandy Don Reply

January 8, 2014 at 3:22 pm

And I hate that there’s no edit option in some comments section. I always make too many typos. Didn’t used to be that way. I used to jam like Sam typing. Gettin’ old. Senility is kicking in.

8. J Clark Reply

April 6, 2014 at 7:35 am

While it is a wonderful restoration of the pain of slave history to have a son of Africa in the oval office, Obama’s policies will hurt poor black folks more than anyone else in society.

Federal policies on poverty, drugs, education, abortion and wages are in practice a war on poor black folks, institutionalizing a permanent second class citizenship for the urban poor. Local zoning and business laws deny economic opportunity for regular people.

Obama is just an actor, and his administration is mostly a rerun of GW Bush with more spending and debt. He is not the son of southern sharecroppers. He grew up in a Muslim family in Indonesia and in a white family in Hawaii. He is a slick con man, not a tough guy. That is why KGB colonel Putin has Obama crapping in his mom jeans.

The owners of this country are the ones paying the lobbyists. They write the laws that get vote in with no one even reading them. That is real political power. Various corporate groups own pieces of the government, which functions as the blunt force trauma end of their ambition. We need to withdraw the consent of the governed and close the plantation down.

God’s children can govern themselves. We don’t need no government to tell us how to live.

9. Sydell Stapler Reply

April 10, 2014 at 2:05 pm

So, it was never about the “Declaration”, but domination. The fruit testifies to the root. Life, liberty and happiness, unalienable rights. No. No. But power and control, the only goal. The truth will truly set you free if freedom is what you want.

10. Joe Drager Reply

April 11, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Are you happy now, you dumbass.