Huh? Bobbi Kristina and God Brother are Lovebirds

Lovebirds Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Pose on Twitter

Bobbi Kristina Brown shared a series of  ”mushy” tweets for her god-brother, Nick Gordon (Twitter handle: @nickdgordon) and her fans. Bobbi Kristina, who just filmed on Tyler Perry’s “For Better Or Worse” sitcom, had a four-month hiatus from Twitter but returned to express her love. Her tweets are below.

@nickdgordon I loveyoumore my darling. So much is an understatement.. Man, baby what we wouldn’t give for just a second right? WELOVEUMOM!

I just want to thank you ALL for your support & love on my debut tv show #ForBetterOrWorse ! Every Friday on TBS 9 pm ! Loveuallthnkuagain!

All of Urlove is phenomenal . thankUAllagain. WeTRULYappreciate it . @ndgordon ;; I love&missUmommy .. Everystep I have u in mind;; #always.

@nickdgordon (:thankUboo! You know your opinion means thee most to me.. Loveyoumuchjoint (: I wouldn’t be where I am today without you #FACT

” All this mommy.. We do for us.” We love you. @ndgordon #themusketeers #MYFAMILY never forget the moments we had&1′s we’ll make again1day<3

The legacy continues with me . @ndgordon #letsdothisbigjoint! Xxo

Relaxing with MY @ndgordon. Who I love so very much. Lol #ournightsaretheebest. We have fun just being us:) thnks4lovingme4me. AsIDoU!#alwys

Rumors about the lovers originally surfaced within days of Whitney Houston’s death. Reports claimed Bobbi Kristina’s auntie was furious when she caught wind of the two turning their relationship into more than “sibling” love.

6 Responses to Huh? Bobbi Kristina and God Brother are Lovebirds

1. Allison Reply

July 24, 2012 at 1:47 pm

That’s a hard headed child. She will always do what she wants to do regardless to whom gives her good advise…..

2. keith Reply

July 24, 2012 at 2:09 pm

So what. It it obvious that Bobby K. is going down hill and she doesn’t seem to be slowing down. 1) she is a undercover lesbian. Did you see the pictures of her kissing the white girl they posted. 2) she smokes pot and cigarettes. It doesn’t seem like she wants to stop. 3), she in not a little girl or a baby. This girl of over 18 and adult. She know what’s she is doing.

If she doesn’t have enough sense to stop this madness, the why should we bother. We got too many underaged kids troubled kids out here than to be worrying about the silly girl named Bobbie Kristina. I love Whitney but Dame….do I have to love ur child too? Hell to the naw..

3. MillieG1 Reply

July 24, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Who cares and please reframe from printing stories including these two lost and publicity hunger people.

4. DJ Reply

July 25, 2012 at 4:09 am

No disrespect, but this is old news. I pray for this sister. She appears to have many deep-seated emotional issues and a tendency to deal with her issues with denial like her mom. Her future does not look bright unfortunately, given all that she has gone through. May God bless her and keep her as strong as possible.

5. Fatima Reply

July 27, 2012 at 10:59 pm

They are not brother and sister.Nor connected by Blood.

6. cheche Reply

July 29, 2012 at 12:21 pm

I love the way some of you folks are dismissing the dysfunctnal upbringing this young lady had!!! To have witness both her parents who were…for a lack of better words…..dopefiends while growning up in the public eye explains why this girl is having some very difficult times. All of you perfect people have walk done things in your young lives that you may have regreated so stop throwing stones in glass houses and just pray for her!