Republican Group Calls for “Armed Revolution” if Obama is Re-elected

The Greene County Republican Committee in Virginia got the nation’s attention with a column calling for an “armed revolution” if President Barack Obama is re-elected in November.  The column was written by the newsletter’s editor, Ponch McPhee, in which he says that ”[W]e shall not have any coarse [sic] but armed revolution should we fail with the power of the vote in November.  This Republic cannot survive for 4 more years underneath this political socialist ideologue.”

In addition to encouraging other conservatives to show up at the polls, the newsletter goes on to describe President Obama as one of the most destructive leaders in American history.   Obama is describe as an “ideologue unlike anything world history has ever witnessed or recognized.”

The newsletter distances itself from the Republican Party by stating that it does ”not reflect the opinion of the Republican Party whole or in part.”

You can read the entire newsletter by clicking here.

136 Responses to Republican Group Calls for “Armed Revolution” if Obama is Re-elected

1. Stephanie Reply

May 9, 2012 at 12:50 pm

These people are crazy, pure and simple. They are so desperate….

• NANA Reply

May 10, 2012 at 3:15 am

THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT “JIM CROW” IS ALIVE AND WELL AND LIVING IN AMERICA, SO ALL THOSE FOOLS WILL ARM THEMSELVES AGAINST WHOM; FELLOW AMERICANS?

2. kevinB Reply

May 9, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Well Let the ARMING begin because HE WILL BE re-elected…

• radiah Reply

May 10, 2012 at 9:19 am

Funny! But they may not have to after this gay marriage thing! I love President Obama I hope he gets re-elected.

• Len Reply

November 2, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I for one “really” hope they do arm themselves. Why you ask? Because when I served as a “US Marine” we took an oath. “to protect our flag from “all enemies” foreign and domestic”.

Lets see how they fair with that. By the way, I hope they fall under the “National Security Threat” clause. Making “terroristic threats” is still a crime isn’t it? Or, does that only pertain to “brown people”? Here’s an idea, why don’t we put them all on C130 Cargo Planes and air drop them into say…Afghanistan. If they all come out alive I guess we owe them an apology.

• Mark Bradley Reply

November 7, 2012 at 3:34 am

AMEN BROTHER! SEMPER FI! First off, i’m a white man. I’m also a veteran of the Army Green Berets (one of those Airborne Paratroopers who used to jump C-130s and at times train with Marines)and I agree with you. Those loud-mouthed hate-filled types have no good place in our Nation’s present or future, except as God may choose to use them ultimatly for “His Good purpose”.. as only He mysteriously can.
        I have no real idea what it’s like to be a black American. But I’ve learned these past 4 years what it’s like to be hated, ridiculed and shunned.. even at times by my own “friends” and kin. How? ‘Cause in my community I’ve stood alone in my deep-held convictions of what I believe to be right. You see, as I’m typing this reply, it’s early AM, Nov 7, 2012, just 2 hours after I (WE) proudly helped re-elect our great President Obama to continue leading our country FORWARD the next 4 years. I did’nt vote for him the first time, but since then he’s EARNED my respect. It’s SO very clear to me that he’s a good-decent-honest-hard working man, and a GREAT President, trying to do what he believes is best for WE the People.. ALL races and social backgrounds.. not just for a few. And he’s done it all while standing TALL, STEADFAST and BRAVE in the face of fierce and hateful opposition. “DE OPPRESSO LIBER!” That’s latin for “FREE THE OPPRESSED”, our Special Forces/Green Beret motto.

• American soldier Reply

November 7, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Really? If you are a marine then go get your jarheaded buddies and go get Obama at the whitehouse….why? Because you swore to support and defend the constitution just like I did…and Obama sat on the un council as the president of the un for a day…this is a violation of the constitution in the extreme…treason punishable by death…look it up …this guy is going to hand our country over to the un piece by piece and everyone loves him for it I guess.. he was pushing a un resolution that would effectively be a weapons ban in the us enforced by un soldiers…wake the hell up already.. educate yourself and then others…Romney wouldn’t have been any better.. we need new leadership period…no more dems or reps…there are all globalists.

• badaxe Reply

November 7, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Got ourselves a FOX news fan here…

• Kevin Reply

November 8, 2012 at 2:17 pm

What’s funny is that no one can say why they voted for Obama. Unless you say “Well, I’m on welfare and I want it to stay that way”, or “I hate America, Obama being the only President in the history of the United States of America to add as much debt (not counting what was there before) as he did is the best thing that’s ever happened to this God forsaken country”. Or “I love the idea of socialism, let’s try it out!”. Obama hasn’t done anything for the Black community unless keeping us down is to be considered some kind of achievement. I was happy in ’08 that he was black, but disappointed that he was a Terrorist sympathizing, anti colonial extremist who was more interested in the dreams of his father than that of our Founding Fathers. Complete bull crap that you would all vote for him for unimportant reasons. So go ahead, call me Uncle Tom, but shame on you for voting for someone who’s agenda is to destroy the future of all Americans. Now instead of being able to say that you voted for the first black president, you can all now say that you voted for the death of the Constitution.

• ANONYMOUS Reply

November 4, 2012 at 10:54 pm

fuck u nigger lover

• badaxe Reply

November 7, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Got ourselves a kkk member here…

• Kevin Reply

November 8, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Pieces of trash like this will never amount to anything other than a piece of trash. Ignore him/her.

• Robinson Reply

February 2, 2013 at 6:06 pm

You’re a white nigger, and we don’t love you trailer trash. Go stock on one guns white nigger. You will do what most of your redneck kind do. Kill yourself or your family with your own weapons. Maybe we will get lucky and you will do both! :)

3. Demetrius Simpson Reply

May 9, 2012 at 1:15 pm

This is my perception & biggest fear of the political scene nowadays, all you have to is read the comments of a blog about the President, Floyd Mayweather, or Serena Williams!

4. Janet Reply

May 9, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Get on with your life and maybe focus on some real issues!

• Omar Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm

agreed

• contessa Reply

May 9, 2012 at 7:46 pm

(((( Exactly ))))to Janet. We will get completly distracted by these old ploys and shenanighans if we allow ourselves to be focus on it.

I don’t look for these kinds of reports from any medium because I know they are 100% ignorance, hate, and basic stupidity. There’s too much more to re-direct our focus on, including surviving and thriving in this bankrupted society.

5. Rod Sturgeon Reply

May 9, 2012 at 1:51 pm

These white folks ain’t playin’—so much for the ‘post-racial’ society that we were supposed to have after Obama’s election. The angry, racist, white male is the most dangerous threat to this country–more dangerous than any muslim terrorist group.

• Omar Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Post racial? You actually fell for that? Dont u remember all the racist email jokes that we Blacks circulated the day after the election?

• Melvin Reply

May 9, 2012 at 4:08 pm

By far one of the most alarming statements I’ve heard or read in quite sometime. This is a wake -up call to the yet devisive and racist views previlent in this nations. The true terrorists are from within.

• Rachel Reply

May 9, 2012 at 4:22 pm

I agree with you 100%. I think we are all in danger.

• lawrence Reply

May 10, 2012 at 5:52 pm

well brothers and sisters it is what it is, white america has lost it’s mind and it has lost it’s way, so I say arm yourselfs prepare for the worst yet believe god for the best, and what ever the outcome maybe be prepared, remember a person who stands for noughting will fall for anything.

• coffee Reply

May 9, 2012 at 6:06 pm

TRUE! Black people, especially the LOST Brothers need to OPEN their eyes and see what’s coming! I feel more comfortable around a terrorist than some of these punk a– redneck devils! At least the terrorist have a cause, these redneck NON-Christians are ignorant because of skin color….PURE IGNORANCE! what if people of color said IF he’s not, we going to start busting some heads and pistol poppin’ too!?!? That Virginia group needs to go overseas and fight in a real war, not provoke one on the homeland, daymn dummies!

• radiah Reply

May 10, 2012 at 9:21 am

Amen! WE better get ARMED!

• dan Reply

August 24, 2012 at 2:35 am

These white folks ain’t playin’ ? so much for the ‘post-racial’ society ? then you post a comment like “The angry, racist, white male is the most dangerous threat to this country” ? Comments like this just keep the ball rolling. Set an example & be bigger. Act like an equal in order to be treated like an equal. Your comments are the racist ones.

• Bob Reply

October 10, 2012 at 12:14 pm

@Rod

You stupid monkey, you think Obama isn’t racist? We should just give you spooks your own couple of states and leave you be, we’ll check back in a few years when you kill yourselves. Your dislike for apes is in direct relation to your proximity to them. There’s nothing good about you.

• Susan Reply

October 27, 2012 at 2:17 am

I am 53yrs old and I have neeevvveerr seen anything this hateful from White folks in all my days!! I know racisum is live an well, but I have never seen this much hatred towards a 1st time ever African American President until now!! What and the hell are you people planning to do to this President if he’s re-elected??? I’m Black and I voted for President Clinton and if President Obama hadn’t ran, I would have voted for Hillary Clinton hands down!! I cannot believe we have come to this,it’s Crazy and its dangerous!! How in the hell do the GOP call themselves real Christians with all this hate going on?? I feel so sorry for the Obama’s. This getting out of hand and I think the Justice Department needs to get involved because I’m afraid if the President gets re-elected it will be a race war!! I pray to my God that everything turns out alright and people need to get down on their knees and pray to God. Because all this hate going on is UNCALLED FOR SMDH!!!

• ANONYMOUS Reply

November 4, 2012 at 10:56 pm

most dangerous people in this country are these hood nigger democrats. come to new orleans and tell me white peole are the problem u fuckin nigger lover

• badaxe Reply

November 7, 2012 at 4:50 pm

ahhh, the racist is back…Howdy pal!

• badaxe Reply

November 7, 2012 at 4:49 pm

the entire planet, not just here pal…

6. emilie Reply

May 9, 2012 at 1:57 pm

well thanks for the warning! that should fall under the terroristic threatening law. inspires you to vote so we can show these people that they do not scare us anymore! we know full well that racism is alive and well and thriving in this country but we don’t care what you want anymore! we need our needs met also! VOTE OBAMA IN NOVEMBER!!!

• Tired of our crooked Government Reply

January 13, 2013 at 4:24 pm

You need hand outs obviously!!

7. divad Reply

May 9, 2012 at 2:25 pm

It’s called democracy Stupid, and if you don’t like it- just pack your schnaels and MOVE OUT OF THE US!!!!!!!!

8. Mike Reply

May 9, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Ok, when Obama wins and they do take up arms and revolt. Let them, it now gives the Armed Forces the right to exact the full force of the law to protect the Constitution. And who do u think gonna win? These small factions, even if u think it’s widespread, are merely just barkers who rarely bites. Just ask Ted ‘NutHead’ Nugent..

• TerryL Reply

May 9, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Civil War 2.0

• for reals? Reply

May 9, 2012 at 5:03 pm

The only issue with just letting people say what they want, while threatening the POTUS, is that if it were “another” individual, that person would be tried for treason.
      so what do you call these threats? picking up arms? someone else would go to prison for saying such things.
      i guess we are “truly” separate and not equal.

• Bob Reply

October 10, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Obama is destroying any shred of the constitution we have. You stupid apes only see him as another monkey brother, so you vote on color. Maybe if we give you a few thousand years to evolve as far as the rest of the world, you can vote. They should have sent you back to Africa. Consider the couple hundred years of labor some of your ancestors did as repayment for allowing you to stay in a country where you didn’t fight for. As usual, you monkeys want a free ride.

• Mike Reply

October 26, 2012 at 8:52 pm

I was going to say that I haven’t heard too many racist comments as to the color of the presidents skin, but then I saw your comment.

Any how, most people, and all the people I know, could care less what color the guy is.
        We are right wing republicans.
        We ignore the KKK the nazi party, and the black panthers.
        We also ignore and if employed by us, fire people like Bob.
        It seems some of you are fired up because someone said “Revolution” or “take up arms”
        Consider the source of the information. Most of what you see read and hear has been altered in some fashion, to fit another’s agenda.
        You don’t want a revolution in the United States. The civilians in our country have more guns than ¾ of the military’s of the world combined.
        So the next time you read an article that gets you fired up, “Think”, is it real? Who is this benefiting? Where can I research it? And remember………….80% of what you read on the internet has been altered. Look at wikipedia. I hope you don’t use that to do your research.

• katonia Reply

October 31, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Lol..really dude if you had an intelligent thought in your albino diseased red neck back alley sheet wearing coward bama of a head you would come to realize that Europeans resemble monkeys more so than africans so miss me with the monkey references…and we will go back to Africa the minute you pack your bags and go back to England. This was never your country to began with dumb ass..so shut the hell up..

• ANONYMOUS Reply

November 4, 2012 at 10:57 pm

if you cant look at a nigger and tell me they didn’tcome from monkeys then you’re blind… how did the niggers get aids? they fucked monkeys u ratard then started fucking the nigger loving white whores

• ryan z Reply

November 7, 2012 at 3:22 am

you all need to actually stop and think how stupid it is to fight about race, we are all human beings that started as one creation an we need each other to survive so fuck skin color, im white and i act white but i treat african americans the same as i do whites, and about who’s country this is? it’s now white and black peoples country but native americans (indians) actually own usa but my ppl wrongfully toke it from them to be honest

• Bruce Reply

October 31, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Have you ever had to share a foxhole with a Black Man. Have you ever seen a Black Man save the life of his racist white severely wounded sergeant while under heavy enemy fire. I did it on Feb. 16th 1967 while serving with the 1st Cav. Division in South Vietnam and I would do it again if I had to. I would also risk my life to save yours because you are also an American and entitled to your opinion politically and racially.

Take care brother and lose the hate.

• Tired of our crooked Government Reply

January 13, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Yeah the nut head nuggent has more knowledge about all this than you think and fools like yourself will not have a chance!!

9. Calexfo Reply

May 9, 2012 at 2:39 pm

It seems to me that the ultimate desperation has taken hold of the ragtag republiCON party. If they cannot disavow such a threat and even the semblance of threat to the POTUS must be investigated and all concerned be sent to Jail. Why is all this nonsense, why were they not troubled when Bush was in office and destroyed this country?

Let them try any nonsense.

10. richard Reply

May 9, 2012 at 2:48 pm

What this tells me is that there is and always will be a segment of this society that will never live by the so-called constitution they call themselves protecting. Since President Obama been in office I have yet to see anything that he proposed that would cause such drastic actions. Unfortunetly people like this will probably be the cause of America’s decline- God forbid

11. sasha Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Divad go screw yourself douche bag! You and your kind need to go!! Far Away!!

• brotherman Reply

May 9, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Sasha why are you so upset with Divad.We do live in a Democracy.President Obama was elected by the majority of potus.

12. jinior Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Sounds like a Terrorist threat, and they should be dealt with as such, with extreme predjudice.

13. Omar Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Sounds like some New Black Panther Party type stuff here…

14. Jackie Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:29 pm

History witnessed the backlash that came out of the south after Reconstruction when African Americans not only gained citizenship but a few gained political office: Jim Crow, a few thousand public lynchings, denial of basic human rights for blacks and let us not forget, the nefarious and toxic KKK. One would expect that this country would have experienced some growth in racial tolerance in almost 150 years, but obviously not as much as status quo society would have us believe. Mass jailing of African American men (in particular), their subsequent disenfranchisement of their voting privileges (among other things, like a lifetime handicap for decent employment and denial of social status)and institutionalized racism and discrimination were/are the modern equivalent of Jim Crow. It still becomes untenable for some in this society to accept “a government n*gg*r” (per Santorum) to be president. How sad is that?!!!!

• nobluesman Reply

May 9, 2012 at 4:29 pm

You are absolutely correct. These people will never accept the fact that Black people are just as intelligent (or as stupid in some cases)as they are. Their ancestors and they have tried every possible method to disparage those of whose ancestors were brought into this hemisphere in chains. The fact that we have survived all this abuse and subjugation is very frightening to them. This fact is an attestment of strength. This scares the hell out of those who are still trying to make us seem less than human. They will never accept the proposition that our ancestors who were slaves have produced a people whose contributions to this country equals their contributions in spite of the impediments.

15. Pastori Balele Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:34 pm

These crazy people may not know who is the boss of this Country and World as whole. President Obama is now the boss. Maybe before they act, they should ask Bin Laden and the Yemen guy and their followers. Let them try – they are going learn the hard way.

16. Spencer Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Their so-called armed revolution will not be against black America as they expect but did not mention. Their armed revolution will have to face off against the arsenal and power of the United States government. How in the world can a group of wayward Rednecks and Conservative bigots expect to carry out their terroristic threat against a sitting US President and the most awesome military power in the world and think they would somehow succeed? I suspect it is simply a case of having an alligator mouth with a hummingbird ass.

17. karen Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:44 pm

wow. just don’t know what to say. racial hatred is alive and well in this country and that is the only reason for comments and articles like this. this is frightening and needs to be taken seriously right now. shall we as a people take up arms to defend ourselves against groups like these?

18. Bernie Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Obama will be re-elected!! Haters, please stop!!

19. Dabluzzzmon Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:52 pm

STAY Awake people…!!

20. Ceemespeak Reply

May 9, 2012 at 3:55 pm

These fools act like they’re the only ones with arms. Our might is equal ,they fall to the same small pieces of lead.

21. Pat Connely Reply

May 9, 2012 at 4:17 pm

This is just a scare tactic by the extreme right. A ploy that they think somehow we will buy!!! Get a life you idiot red-necks!!!!!

22. Davchi Reply

May 9, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Bring it on crackers. You are the descendants of the traitor Confederate Army that idolizes Benedict Arnold type rebels that fought the Union Army and assasinated Lincoln because of your States rights to maintain slavery. Then implemented Jim Crow laws, terrorized with the KKK carrying crosses and burning lawns and blowing up black children in church and putting dogs and water hoses on blacks, not leaving out the lynchings and burnings of black men and women with your children standing along side you. Plenty of you racist are still around, some of you feel that you have gotten away with murder of someone black you killed or was party to. Yeah bring it on crackers.

• nathaniel Reply

October 29, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Bring it on crackers???? How is that not racisist? Your just as bad as the so called red neck white devils.
      If i said “bring it on niggers i’d get pegged instantly but you let it flow out of your mouth like trash out of the back of a garbage truck. Oh and I’m black. i guess that makes me a traitor to my own kind for pointing out a racist black person too right? Something is going to happen in this country. It dosen’t matter your race. Racism is in every race culture and creed.

• Tired of our crooked Government Reply

January 13, 2013 at 5:03 pm

You are just a retarded racist!!

23. Cortez Reply

May 9, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Omar u sound stupid as hell. U will be begging the New Black Panther Party to protect your brainwashed uncle Tom ass from these racist snow ape devils if and when the time comes for revolution. Never compare The New Black Panther Party or the Nation of Islam to these coward winter monkeys.

24. Makar72 Reply

May 9, 2012 at 5:04 pm

He should be arrested and prosecuted for treason. Furthermore, if we managed to survive George W. Bush we can survive almost anything!!

25. Melony Reply

May 9, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Paranoid Psychos!

26. eric Reply

May 9, 2012 at 6:28 pm

i don’t like Obama and I don’t like bigots, but I have to say Obama created this problem! What little rights we did have left are completely gone. Most people don’t realize we’re not citizens anymore. We’re more like the Palestinians and or our so-called gov is the State of Israel. I can honestly say I don’t think this is all race drive

• otheree christian Reply

May 9, 2012 at 8:09 pm

How did Obama create this mess that we are in,but we had 8 years of George Bush and the Republican Party who created this mess.

• Mary Scott-nelson Reply

May 10, 2012 at 1:13 am

Eric, you sound just like the rest of the cowards. Ready to start groaning and calling the wicked virginians “Mas’sa”. Get your head up and be a strong man for a change. Obama didn’t cause any thing, the mess we are now in as a nation, was created by white folks who held the watch for all these hundred of years, watch and see when another white person wins the election they are going to happily implement Obama’s ideas, the very ones they are lying about being so against now. Obama is doing exactly what the powers that be intends to happen. But you just remember, ” the people that forget God will be turned into hell”!!! America has forgotten God and has become anti-God, with the abortion and gay rights, and unequality etc.

• The Trught Reply

May 12, 2012 at 1:36 am

Please provide a list of all that President Obama has done to destroy this country. And, just so you know, we will be fact checking. WE WILL NOT BE SNOOKERED. OBAMA/BIDEN 2012. YEAH BABE!!!

• nathaniel Reply

October 29, 2012 at 2:52 pm

List of Republican cuts. Clearly, Paul Ryan knows how to make the cuts necessary to get this country back on track.
        Notice S.S.. and the military are NOT on this list These are all the programs that the new Republican House has proposed cutting. Read to the end and pass it on to as many as you can.

* Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy — $445 million annual savings.
        * Save America’s Treasures Program — $25 million annual savings.
        * International Fund for Ireland — $17 million annual savings.
        * Legal Services Corporation — $420 million annual savings.
        * National Endowment for the Arts — $167.5 million annual savings.
        * National Endowment for the Humanities — $167.5 million annual savings.
        * Hope VI Program — $250 million annual savings.
        * Amtrak Subsidies — $1.565 billion annual savings.
        * Eliminate duplicating education programs — H.R. 2274 (in last Congress), authored by Rep. McKeon, eliminates 68 at a savings of $1.3 billion annually.
        * U.S. Trade Development Agency — $55 million annual savings.
        * Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy — $20 million annual savings.
        * Cut in half funding for congressional printing and binding — $47 million annual savings.
        * John C. Stennis Center Subsidy — $430,000 annual savings.
        * Community Development Fund — $4.5 billion annual savings.
        * Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid — $24 million annual savings.
        * Cut Federal Travel Budget in Half — $7.5 billion annual savings
        * Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20% — $600 million annual savings.
        * Essential Air Service — $150 million annual savings.
        * Technology Innovation Program — $70 million annual savings.
        * Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program — $125 million annual savings.
        * Department of Energy Grants to States for Weatherization — $530 million annual savings.
        * Beach Replenishment — $95 million annual savings.
        * New Starts Transit — $2 billion annual savings.
        * Exchange Programs for Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and Their Historical Trading Partners in Massachusetts — $9 million annual savings
        * Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants — $2.5 billion annual savings.
        * Title X Family Planning — $318 million annual savings.
        * Appalachian Regional Commission — $76 million annual savings.
        * Economic Development Administration — $293 million annual savings.
        * Programs under the National and Community Services Act — $1.15 billion annual savings.
        * Applied Research at Department of Energy — $1.27 billion annual savings.
        * Freedom CAR and Fuel Partnership — $200 million annual savings.
        * Energy Star Program — $52 million annual savings.
        * Economic Assistance to Egypt — $250 million annually.
        * U.S. Agency for InternationalDevelopment — $1.39 billion annual savings.
        * General Assistance to District of Columbia — $210 million annual savings..
        * Subsidy for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority — $150 million annual savings.
        * Presidential Campaign Fund — $775 million savings over ten years.
        * No funding for federal office space acquisition — $864 million annual savings.
        * End prohibitions on competitive sourcing of government services.
        * Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act — More than $1 billion annually.
        * IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to deposit fees for some services it offers (such as processing payment plans for taxpayers) to the Treasury, instead of allowing it to remain as part of its budget — $1.8 billion savings over ten years.
        * Require collection of unpaid taxes by federal employees — $1 billion total savings. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT?
        * Prohibit taxpayer funded union activities by federal employees — $1.2 billion savings over ten years.
        * Sell excess federal properties the government does not make use of — $15 billion total savings.
        * Eliminate death gratuity for Members of Congress.WHAT???
        * Eliminate Mohair Subsidies — $1 million annual savings.
        * Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change — $12.5 million annual savings WELL ISN’T THAT SPECIAL
        * Eliminate Market Access Program — $200 million annual savings.
        * USDA Sugar Program — $14 million annual savings.
        * Subsidy to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) — $93 million annual savings.
        * Eliminate the National Organic Certification Cost-Share Program — $56.2 million annual savings.
        * Eliminate fund for Obamacare administrative costs — $900 million savings.
        * Ready to Learn TV Program — $27 million savings..WHY?????
        * HUD Ph.D. Program.
        * Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
        * TOTAL SAVINGS: $2.5 Trillion over Ten Years

My question is, what is all this doing in the budget in the first place?

27. Yolanda Reply

May 9, 2012 at 6:49 pm

Well we r the majority.

28. Stanford Bernard Myers Reply

May 9, 2012 at 7:10 pm

This borders on sedition and treason, when you call for armed insurrection to overthrow a lawfully elected government. If they change from speech to deed, then that is sedition and treason, and they should be tried and hanged if found guilty. These far right racist and bigoted whites are more of a danger to the U.S. Constitution and the republic for which it stands than Al Quaida or any Muslim has ever been.

• jimi p Reply

May 10, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Totally agree with you brother

29. chaz Reply

May 9, 2012 at 7:15 pm

The law still allows Black people to be killed and wait for justice to show up when will we learn.

30. Elliott Reply

May 9, 2012 at 7:36 pm

I will also be armed!

31. elrancho2 Reply

May 9, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Well, I hope they realize they’re going to be fighting white people like me because I will GLADLY give my life in the struggle against these supremacist and racist monsters. Thank you Fox News for peddling fear to the ignorant masses. Thank you Mr Murdock for dumbing-down Hillbilly America to the scum they have now become.

32. Morethanwaterrecycles Reply

May 9, 2012 at 7:50 pm

These racist have been taking up arms, while some law enforcement in record numbers have been unfairly targeting Blacks forcing them into the court system making them criminals who are now unable to legally obtain a gun to protect themselves, their families or their people.

We can’t under estimate these racist crackers, but also Obama is partly responsible as well for not calling out McCain and nutty Palin, Romney, Santorum, Ginghrich, and the racist KKK mentality Tea Party for the racist they are.

Obama’s continual refusal to stand up for issues specific to Blacks while he openly continued to address and support non-Blacks, but still ran the country has really made these racist crackers think more than ever they can do harm to Blacks with no repercussions.

• Mary Scott-nelson Reply

May 10, 2012 at 1:21 am

Do you not know that Obama was raised by white folks, he do not know anything about being black, so he cannot identify with any other than that side of himself. He was mentored for this job by whites, he is doing what white folks tells him to do and say. you know some of those dumb speeches he make are written by whites, that stupid healthcare, wanting employers to pay for women birthcontrol pills, being in favor of gay marriages, is not what a BLACK MAN would put into political policies.

• bennie Reply

May 10, 2012 at 3:37 am

You hit the nail on it’s head too bad two many ppl who think he looks like them just don’t get it…..

33. tewdrowos Reply

May 9, 2012 at 7:56 pm

I advise everyone of sound mind to purchase a gun,because we have a lot of psychopath’s in AMERICA right now,and I think if you are BLACK you have two fights to contend with 1.the white supremacist psychopath’s,and 2.fool Nigga Dog culture psychopaths, its unfair ,but this is the reality of being BLACK and of sound mind in America today….

34. David W. Johnson Jr. Reply

May 9, 2012 at 8:00 pm

I am getting sick and tired of these racist pieces of crap picking on President Obama. They continue to blame him for all the mess Reagan, Bush & other pieces of trash created. President Obama better get re-elected or some of these racist may not be around much longer. I will Pray that Father God & Lord Jesus assign someone to take this out of this World.

• me112233 Reply

May 10, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Please list, specifically the “mess Reagan, Bush & other pieces of trash created.” (I guess you didn’t want to list Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton because they are democrats, so you instead used “other pieces of trash.”) Give me at least three distinct things (more is fine), and do your best to stick to factual statements, rather than hurl nasty names and general plattitudes like “Bush was bad.” (I already recognize you have hate in your heart for Bush and Reagan.)

Next, I would like you to explain, specifically, just what Barack Obama has done to fix — or at least improve — each of the messes you listed. Good luck.

35. Bernie Reply

May 9, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Tell them to bring it on Damn it, we are ready and they are not the only ones who can be armed. If they want civil war then that is what they will have because the President will be re-elected in November. Better be careful what you ask for and we will see you at the polls Dude.

36. ALBERT HILL II Reply

May 9, 2012 at 11:15 pm

TED NUGENT @ IT AGAIN

37. MeChele Reply

May 10, 2012 at 12:47 am

Mitt will B Presient an Obama will begin his dictatorship as the anti christ! sad but true. Go to http://www.jvim.com click on april 28th tv show look at all the signs that point toward this – its biblical ya. open your eyes these things are to occur for the real King is coming and coming sooner than most think. say your prayers!

• Karen12 Reply

May 15, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Drop the crack, just put down the pipe!! lol

38. CHRIS Reply

May 10, 2012 at 2:09 am

All i can say is “two songs”. Go to youtube and listen to “chocolate city” from the 70′s and also a group called “the last poets”, a piece they did called “when the revolution comes”. This was also made in the early 70′s. These groups have been arming themselves for decades and training their children likewise.Do not decieve yourselves, Romney, jim Senenbrenner, Jules Manson, John Boehner, Donald Trump, Rus Limbaugh and Sarah Palin have nothing but hate and discontent for President Obama or any other Black man who has the Odacity to have the (keys) to the (white)house.

39. Leta Reply

May 10, 2012 at 10:55 am

If you watched Farrakhans Saviors Day message he was letting the world know that they are trying to set the President up to get assassinated. Remember the powers that be are ordained by God. I love the President not because he is black but because he is intelligent and is his own man and is doing phenomenal job as the president however I disagree with his decision to support gay marriage. It is being made a civil rights issue and has nothing to do with civil rights. That was straight up a political move for votes.

• me112233 Reply

May 10, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Barack Obama could be for killing little black babies, and you would STILL vote for him; oh that’s right he supports abortion in every way, so I guess that one is already true. Despite your statements to the contrary, you really are blinded by his skin color.

Adoption of sexual immorality as “offically sanctioned by the government” behavior is the final nail in the coffin of literally every great nation/empire in history. Romans, Greeks, even ancient China, not to mention Sodom and Gomorrah. Barack Obama has taken numerous steps to officially approve of homosexual behaior, and has continued the past administrations’ approval of heterosexual immorality. Obama refused to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act, Obama changed laws so that gays could openly flaunt their perversions in the military, and just yesteday, he calls up a stooge reporeter from ABC to come “interview” him about gay marriage, where he comes out and says he is 100% for gay marriage (even though he said he was opposed to it when he was running for office, which means he is a liar, too). Don’t be confused, Barack Obama is very much in favor of homosexual behavior.

• jimi p Reply

May 10, 2012 at 7:01 pm

He did say (Obama) that it was left up to the states to decide. I could care less myself about gay marriages. Live and let live is my motto. At one time there were laws against racial marriages. I feel anyone who want to get married should be allowed as long as both parties agree and are of age. After all, this is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. LET FREEDOM RING!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Truth Reply

May 12, 2012 at 1:47 am

I, The Truth, DO understand that the President was stating his own opinion, AND HIS OWN OPINION ONLY, and not trying to force it on the American people. No reason to hate and attack him.
      And, I will support the President in November. OBAMA\BIDEN 2012

• Mike Reply

October 26, 2012 at 9:09 pm

No one with an IQ above 80 believes anything Farrakhan says.

40. YVETTE D. NIXON Reply

May 10, 2012 at 11:32 am

ALLLLRIGHTY THEN!!!!!!! TO ALLLLLL THE BELIGERANT HATERS OUT THERE, BRACE YOURSELVES FOR SHEER DISAPPOINTMENT, BECAUSE, PRESIDENT BARACK H. OBAMA WILL DEFINITELY WIN ANOTHER TERM AS “THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”…..PERIOD!!!!

ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENT-THINKING ADULT AMERICANS ARE PRISTINELY AWARE, AS IS OUR STRONG AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT, THAT THE “STATE” THAT THIS COUNTRY WAS IN WAS VIRTUOUSLY IN AN EXTREMELY DISMAL SITUATION TO BEGIN WITH!!!! THIS COUNTRY’S ISSUES AND PROBLEMS WERE HERE LONG BEFORE, SHALL WE SAY “PRE-2008″…..HOPEFULLY, AMNESIA HASN’T BEFALLEN YOU,
    BECAUSE, IF YOU RECALL, IN 2008, PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THIS FACT, AND FURTHERED THIS FACT BY TELLING THE NATION THAT ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS WOULD NOT BE OVERCOME WITH ONE TERM…..(IT TOOK FAR MORE THAN ONE TERM FOR OUR COUNTRY TO BE IN THE “SHAPE” THAT WE HAVE FOUND OURSELVES IN…..TOGETHER, WE CAN IMPROVE THIS DILEMMA…)

AFTER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA HAS SERVED HIS 2ND TERM, WATCH HOW MUCH OUR COUNTRY’S PROBLEMS HAVE IMPROVED……AND BY THE WAY, “WATCH” AMERICA, EXACTLY “WHO WILL BE GIVEN ALL OF THE “CREDIT” FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO THE IMPROVEMENT OF OUR UNITED STATES…..
    (INTERESTING THOUGHT, DON’T YOU AGREE?)

A WORD TO THOSE WHO FAIL TO BE WISE: “WAKE UP AMERICA AND APPRECIATE…..DON’T HATE!!!!!!!!”

41. Jessica Reply

May 10, 2012 at 11:35 am

These republican klan groups need to sit the f down and stfu!

• me112233 Reply

May 10, 2012 at 6:44 pm

You seriously need to read up on your history of the klan; it was started and built by democrats. No doubt there have been a few Republicans in the klan over the years. But to suggest that “klan” and “republican” are one in the same simply displays your utter ignorance of the facts.

Here is an excerpt from wikipedia: “As a secret vigilante group, the Klan targeted freedmen and their allies [that would be white people]; it sought to restore white supremacy by threats and violence, including murder, against black and white Republicans [that's right, the klan killed white people too]. In 1870 and 1871, the federal government (then controlled by Republcans) passed the Force Acts, which were used to prosecute Klan crimes.[18] Prosecution of Klan crimes and enforcement of the Force Acts suppressed Klan activity. In 1874 and later, however, newly organized and openly active paramilitary organizations, such as the White League and the Red Shirts, started a fresh round of violence aimed at suppressing blacks’ voting and running Republicans out of office. These contributed to segregationist white Democrats regaining political power in all the Southern states by 1877.”

The Klan was and is a DEMOCRAT organization. It was, and is, a clearly anti-Repbulican organization. The Klan’s current membership is less than 5,000 (about the same as the New Black Panther Party). While it is true that the current klan probably isn’t voting democrat in the Presidential race because of the candidate’s skin color, don’t ever think the klan was a part of, or supported by, the Republican party.

The klan are little more than modern-day lepers, and basically nobody want’s to be near them.

• Kleineken Reply

August 28, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Actually the klan originated in europe around with other secretive elitist groups such as the freemasons, please don’t use wikipedia as your primary source of information. However their US based chapters did horribly awful things, this country was never their original source

42. jimi p Reply

May 10, 2012 at 6:54 pm

I won’t be retiring to Virginia with nincompoops like that around, lol. As a black person, I could not conceive any notion that this is where I would enjoy myself in retirement.I wanted to move there but I think i am better off somewhere else. Think about this first we weren’t allowed to vote now we are being scared away from the voting booths again – with threats of a revolution. How low will they go. Well that tells me who is going to win the elction just as I thought. Obama 2013!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. Warren Brown Reply

May 10, 2012 at 11:52 pm

The worst part of racism is that we forgot that it is alive and well. The problems of the past are still well and alive. They teell us that we have a Black President but our problems have stayed the same. I recently npublished an ebook detailing my fight as a black law enforcement officer. I faced omn a small scale what the President faces everyday on a large scale. We can no longer depend on government our solution lies within us. We have always overcome and will continue to do so. Please read my book locatedd at goldshield-thestory.com.
    Dr. Warren Brown

44. Pingback: Notable Links: 5-11/12 (Deluxe Edition) « BROTHA WOLF

45. valintyme Reply

May 12, 2012 at 12:08 am

Not surprise that white folks,are talkin about taking up arms against the president.america still has hundreds of thousands of racist in all walks of life.you best belive secret service is watching,these dudes.racisum is still alive,an well.O by the way Iam armed too.I will protect my family an myself,BYANYMEANSNESSERSARY.

46. Charles Cofer Reply

May 13, 2012 at 1:15 am

they will try very hard to kill him so keep praying for him

47. Kent Paul Dolan Reply

May 13, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Reminding the 99%, that the French Revolution solution to the problem of the 1% refusing to create a more equitable distribution of wealth within society, is still available, may not be one of the extreme reactionaries’ wiser choices of political threats.

I can’t speak for all progressives, but I’m pretty sure that given a lethal device and the threat sufficient to justify its use, I might not forget how to fire a gun, trigger a plastic explosive, or launch a nuclear missile, what with having still in force a pledge entered into in nearly my childhood to uphold the President and the Constitution of the United States.

Heh.

xanthian, military pensioner.

48. milton williams Reply

May 14, 2012 at 5:30 pm

if any people…have the justification..for armed revolution…it is black people….no ifs, ands, and buts, about it…..count all the ways….the degragration…the murders….the rapes…..the kidnappings…..thge vile, monsterous….inhumane..treatment…to man ,woman, and child………that they all want us to forget about…..even as i speak..they plot…they devise,..they…hold secret…committees..to…find new ways…where..they csan..continue..to cheat,lie…and steal…plus imprison…..black people all over the world….literally,allegorically…symbolically….in mind, body and spirit….

• Steve Reply

August 18, 2012 at 6:51 am

in several of the postings above it is stated that racism is alive and well. after reading the article in question i see nowhere that it is stated to rise up and arm yourselvs because Obama is black. the call is for american to reject the idea of a president who is anything other than an “AMERICAN” president! the president is the head of the greatest country in this world at this time not of some pseudo combined ancestry that does not exhist geographically on any map. I agree that one should be proud of ones heritage however we should all be americans first. so while I definatly agree that racism is alive and well today, one must admit that in no way doe racism go in one direction, and by the comments above it is strong and growing.

49. Wesley Jackson Reply

June 29, 2012 at 9:44 am

Its sad when so many people bring race into the presidential elections. Obama is part black part white. Obama is turning this country into a Communist nation. The government should have put ObamaCare into election. Let the people decide if we want it or not. Obama should not receive all the blame. Congress has some of the blame too.

50. Anomi Reply

July 13, 2012 at 10:49 am

impeach the bastard

51. Dan Reply

August 23, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Just remember. In the first civil war alot of white people fought along side black people trying to keep this union together. It would be much the same this time around. However you all have little to fear. These people that threaten revolution are cowards. Motivated only by fear, their ranks will fall apart. Big mouth keyboard cowboys. Their numbers are small.

52. Mike Reply

August 24, 2012 at 9:49 am

I served in the US Army and I belive Obama is the worst President in history and he is trying to deny our civil libertys and rights so yes I believe he shouldnt win and NO that has Nothing to do with white or black we all are equal more so when it comes to a president driving this country into the ground look up the true meaning of obama care its a law makeing taking away freedom of choice. nothing Racist about want out rights!

53. jace Reply

August 25, 2012 at 11:23 am

seein how the ring leaders of the black panthers threatened to kill every white baby seein how obummer if reelted will overthrow the legal system and make it where he will be the prez longer than he actually will be considering if a single gorilla harms the hair of a single white child there will be retaliation i do not like obama and obama broke several us laws by declare was upon a country with out authorization from the us congress only congress can and will declare war

54. SHARON Reply

August 27, 2012 at 10:49 pm

THE WAR HAS ARE READY STARTED. WHEN THEY SET OUT TO PROVE TO WORLD THEY ARE NOT THE WHOLESOME MEN YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE UP ON CAPITAL HILL. THEY SHOWED THE WORLD WHAT REAL DOGS WERE AND ARE. EVERYTHING THEY THOUGHT OBAMA WANTED TO DO TO HELP THE PEOPLE, THE ECONOMY, THEY SHOT IT DOWN, NO BLACK SHOULD COME IN AND IMPROVE ON WHAT THEY MESSED UP AND SHOW THEM UP, INSTEAD OF LOOKING OUT FOR THE PEOPLE OF AMERICAN AND HELP OBAMA BRING THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER AS THE POWER WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE. THEY SHOWED HOW LOW THEY ARE UNDERNEATH THEIR COVERINGS. THEY PERSONALIZED THIS THING AND USE THE SITUATION TO DESTROY THE ECONOMY EVEN MORE TO SET AMERICA BACK TO FURTHER THEIR PLANS. SO, WHEN OBAMA WIN THIS GIVES THEM A CHANCE TO GO INTO THE SECOND STAGE OF RAGE AND THEY THOUGHT BLACK PEOPLE WERE VIOLENT THEY ARE MORE. IF BY CHANCE ROMNEY SITS IN, THEY REALLY GET TO PLAY GOD AS SOON AS THEY GET OIL TO WERE THEY WANT IT, THEY CAN DESTROY NATIONS FOR THE SAKE OF GREED. RIGHT! TELL LIKE IT IS.

55. Joe Reply

August 28, 2012 at 11:55 pm

G-damd you are some ignorant folks and I’m sorry to have to put it that way and it is not a racist statement. Whites are just as uninformed. Just who, please tell, do you think got Obama elected? Yeah, that’s right, the whitey you berate in your posts. So all of us white males are racist, since we are responsible for the election of the first black president – am I right? Tell me!

If Obama is re-elected there will be chaos and it won’t have a d-a-m-n’d thing to do with the color of his half-white skin, and you know it. Bush sucked, yes he did, but Obama took Bush policy and raised it to the 10th power. 16 trillion in debt. Goon squads in the airports. Homeland Security out of control. Do you have any idea what that means and how much money that is? It’s impossible for us to even pay the intrest on that debt! I’ll tell all of you black folks one thing, and that is this: we better all come together, as Americans, because these people in DC are playing us against each other, like the bunch of dumbed-down fools that we are. They – the government – are preparing for something really big. If you don’t know that or believe it, you are not paying attention or you get all your news from MSNBC or Fox. Wake up my fellow citizens – my fellow Americans – because the DHS has ordered over 1 BILLION bullets. Almost all of those bullets are non-NATO rounds such as .40 caliber hollow points. Who in the hell do you reckon those bullets are for? 1 BILLION of them!! Look at the TSA, the DHS, the NSA spy grid that is in place. People, we are moving into a scientific dictatorship controlled by technocrats who are bloodthirsty for power. They’ve got all the money, right? ‘cuz it sure isn’ in our pockets! That leaves power and control for them to get their rocks off on. Now stop all this racist bullsh*t and wake up. White people do not hate you in the large. I’m not sure I can say the opposite, but I hope it is not the case. We are going to be required to come together to make it through what the evil elite have planned for us. Don’t believe what I am telling you? You will, and right soon. All this racism is fake and propaganda that is shoved into your faces 24/7 by the government-corporate military industrial complex controlled media. Stop listening to them! Ok, you’ve been warned, and I hope you’ll hear it, and put down your race cards so we can come together and defeat the satanic forces that have taken over our government, and it matters not the color of their skin. Evil is evil, and Obama, and the Congress are evil. Prepare your family ok. Get to know your neighbors. What is coming is not civil war. It is them (government goons) against us, and they don’t give a hoot what color your skin is because we will all look like targets to them. It is going down now. It is coming on fast. They are 100% prepared to whip out martial law on the next “big” crisis. Can you not see they fabricate one crisis after another after another? (and then magically come up with the solution) Please, for our future, the future of the AMERICAN race, and our children, come together, put your differences aside, and be vigilant. Your survival and your life as you know it now depends on it. Peace out.

• Tired of our crooked Government Reply

January 13, 2013 at 5:26 pm

JOE has said all there is to say!! People Please wake up and quit thinking it has anything to do with Race or we will never have a fighting chance!!

56. g denni Reply

September 1, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Well said Joe. I am a black male. I am a patriot, I served my country. I have been many places in uniform. In my hood where I grew up and mom n dad still live, I have always felt as though I’m looked down on for wearing a marine uniform…like I stabbed blacks in the back….liked I’m a slave to serving a white nation. Never once in that town has a black offered to pay for my meal or tell me thank you for your service…not that I want or try to have things paid for..but the point is this….I have had meals paid for countless times when out to eat, I have had 2 tanks of gas paid for, once around $50 and the other, over $70….and I don’t even know who paid for them, but the only people I saw around me where white….all these generous experiences have come from white people. The race issues that I have experienced, for the most part, have all came from black and black communities. I voted for Obama in 08, will not be in ’12. Freedom can’t afford another 4(or more) years of socialist caos. If it meant ‘civil war’, freedom is worth fighting for. All my fellow blacks, I urge u to get out of your black hood for an evening, there’s a world of kindness out there. Those of u who haven’t visited a 3rd world country, haven’t seen the meaning of hatred, or the sincere appreciation of those we aid from oppression…we may very well become one of those nations very soon if we do not unite. Those who say whites oppress us, whites had us in slavery, whites this , whites that, just use these ideals as an easy excuse for your own failures. P.s. Obama is no American black man, he is a dictator with dictatorial dreams, and he’s destroying our, your nation while self creating race issues within our lives as distractions. The worse enemy of a dictator, is a nation united. Dictators throughout history have created the rivals within there nation. Just look at fast and furious. Americans were killed…and still no acceptance of responsibility…still no appoligies to the families, or the people of this nation. Racism conversations are still issues only because the government doesn’t want it to end….they want u distracted to covertly carry out tactics. This steals ur liberty that so many have fallen dead for. What will we say to our children? What would Dr. MLK say? I tell u this….he would absolutely not be voting for Obama…he was a republican. He would not want us killing the babies growing inside of our women. He absolutely wouldn’t and never did use race as an excuse for his failures or short comings. His goal was to unite black with white, and white with black to share one common goal…..FREEDOM, LIBERTY, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

• Jason Reply

October 27, 2012 at 12:02 am

You’re a Neo House Nigger. Your type should be abolished. You will let a bigot spit in your face and insult you and you would just smile. The black community should be ashamed of you. I’ve been around MANY black people who are the complete opposite (better yet, just like the white people you worship and describe.) You suck.

57. Kelly Reply

September 21, 2012 at 2:15 pm

For some reason when I click on the above link I cannot access the entire newsletter so I am unable to see where the Greene County Republican Committee is calling for an armed revolution pending Obama’s reelecton, based on the fact that Obama is black. Can someone please point out where this is mentioned in the newsletter? Based on the heated comments, I am assuming that the supposition of racism is not circumstantial based on the fact that the Greene County elected officials are all white, because that would be racism and I know you’re all against that.

58. Larry Reply

September 29, 2012 at 10:27 am

No, black americans have lost their minds if they vote for this fool. A fool who has done nothing to help elevate others out of the misery and suffering that black males endure. Black american people are savage idiots who are easily led into darkness through the use of smoke and mirrors. I am BLACK by the way. So no blaming ‘whitey’ for this post. Black american people are sick and suffer from a psychosis that will see to it that their fate is sealed. The (New) Gypsies of the west are rising! Absolutely degraded, absolutely depicted as a threat to humanity. But you idiots are too stupid to see how you all are being set up. To hell with you all. Enjoy this $$ worshipping, Matriarchal, Lesbian society and watch it burn. Because believe me, It will! Vote for the jerk and pull out your Marshmallows because its going to be a huge roast!

PS

For all of you ‘black women’ your Degrees won’t make one bit of difference. Nor your low-end Bmw’s and C- (for cheap), E- (for economy) class Mercedes. The music is going to stop and ignorant Loser Rick Ross won’t be taking the stage. The Grim reaper will.

Believe it!

59. storming of the bastille Reply

October 14, 2012 at 12:13 am

Someone essentially lend a hand to make seriously articles I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual submit extraordinary. Magnificent process!

60. Doris Hill Reply

October 27, 2012 at 1:19 am

First of all my degree has made a big difference in my life style, education, and working in an environment of mostly whie employees. Maybe some of us are not educated like the cacasion american but, believe me me we can fight and win when necessary. So God bless America. I pray that Barrack Obama win and maybe this term there will be alot of more changes.

61. best free ads Reply

October 27, 2012 at 1:21 am

I’m extremely impressed with your writing abilities and also with the structure to your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays..

62. Valerie Wilson Reply

October 31, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I have suspected this very thing all along. I pray that God intervenes to halt their extremism, but I have always believed that white extremist Conservatives were capable of waging a race war. The election, and especially the re-election of a black president is all the provocation they need.

63. sage Reply

October 31, 2012 at 6:50 pm

IMO, this is what the establishment want. Black people, please pick up your guns, white people, please pick up your guns. Act like lunatics so they can then disarm us, and own us all.

Q: Why doesn’t the US tap it’s oil reserves?
    A: Because then they’d have nothing to run the tanks on once the people turn on the government.

Q: Why does it seem like this election is rigged?
    A: Because both candidates are backed by Goldman Sachs, either way, the banks win and we lose.

Think for a moment.
    Both candidates support cutting taxes for extremely high wage earners.
    Both candidates support drone deployment in the middle east.
    Both candidates have said they will aid Israel in an attack on Iran.

These Zionists wish to jump-start the apocolypse, by starting a war with all of the Muslim world, half of which is nuclear capable. They honestly believe that ‘God’ will stop the Iranian counter-attack, and the rapture will occur. These suicide cultists want their ticket to heaven on our tab, we pay the bills and suffer so they can find out if their religion is right.

Electing anyone of faith is a big mistake. You wouldn’t vote for someone that worshiped the Norse God Loki, would you? He wasn’t half as bad as the God of Abraham in the Old Testament.

64. HELEN TRAYLOR Reply

November 1, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Speaking of voting for someone who worships, Obama is Muslim. Sooooo whats your point??? And yea, why do blacks and hispanics get free rides to our american college’s?? Why does someone get to be a citizen in the USA if they murder here, why do inmates get to get their sexual preference of being a male or female paid for by bein in prison? yea, if an inmate was arrested in transition of a gender change, our usa prison system will continue paying for the surgery to be completed! Damn, prison aint so bad after all, lok at all the PERKS! O AND BY THE WAY, if you go to prison you get the bestmedical care money can buy and the best lawyers, yea lawyers are on a gravy train payroll with the state!! Talk about waste of monies, so if your a murderer and you dont work, you get to be treated like a king or queen!! WOW! and everyone wonders what the heck is going on, OUR MORALS AND STANDARDS ARE GONE!!!! WE PRESERVE THE STINCH OF THE EARTH, AND SPANK AND KILL THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AND TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!! BE THEY BLACK OR WHITE! It comes down to the bad verses the good NOT your skin color YOU STUPID ASSES!!! GOOD VERSES BAD! SMART VERSES STUPID! COME ON PEOPLE USE YOUR HEADS!!! THINK THINK THINK! ARE YOU ALL SMOKING POT? GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR REARS, OPEN THE EYES, 2+2= 4 CANT YOU SEE DONT YOU READ???

65. Lilac Reply

November 3, 2012 at 8:12 am

You people aren’t very bright, are you? You were so desperate to have a black president, you never checked his ancestry. He is a tiny 6.5% negro, 50% caucasian as we know, and a huge 43.5% Arab. He is indeed a muslim, and you won’t realise until it is much too late.
    All because your racist minds begged for a “black” president.

66. Innocent kosekwu Reply

November 4, 2012 at 5:23 am

That’s not the best solution because you may fight & also be defeated as well. Why should such threat come in at this stage? This simply means you’ve already accepted defeat while the election has not been conducted. Why should you allow your aim to be defeated even before the election? This is a mere threat of a coward

67. ANONYMOUS Reply

November 4, 2012 at 10:58 pm

I hate niggers

68. Bruce Jensen Reply

November 5, 2012 at 4:40 pm

It will be fun seeing these Right-Wing fascist traitors swinging in the breeze from the scaffold! :-D

69. Lyle Reply

November 6, 2012 at 12:02 pm

GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE!

I am a conservative, and I am DISGUSTED by the racism in the comments on BOTH sides.

I agree these people are crazy, but they didn’t say ANYTHING about rebelling because Obama is black!

And to the so-called right wingers here: You are an absolute disgrace to the party. You are the ones who make us completely normal conservatives seem like racists who suck Jesus’s cock.

70. noone Reply

November 6, 2012 at 9:02 pm

People keep saying we are in a democracy. This is not true, tell me where it says 1 time in the constitution about us being a democracy. We are a republic! There is a bigger difference than you may think. Democracy, throughout history, turns into oligarchy!

71. nw-woman Reply

November 7, 2012 at 12:40 am

Frankly, I could care less if Obama is pink, green, white or black. I abhor his policies. I abhor his value system. I believe he will now work to effect laws that will only further to lead this country into a secular, European-style socialism, with religious freedom for organizations but not for individuals. If you have money invested in that which pays dividends, now is the time to change that portfolio. If you have a company (which I do have), it’s best to not have more than 50 employees and even better to have work weeks that don’t exceed 32 hours. You will be forced to buy health care insurance regardless of your employment status but the question will remail: Will you be able to afford the premium, the deductible and/or the copays?

When the tax rate stays as is but business is humming, the revenue to the government is high. But to increase taxes when biz is not humming in order to increase revenue to the government — that is the philosophical difference. I support a booming economy that creates jobs and creates income for the government. That’s not the Democratic way, though, and it’s that thinking that I find objectionable.

Am I upset this evening? You bet. I am so upset that I have been exploring other countries I could live in as ..as badly as you do not want to live under a Republican presidency, I do not want to live under an anti-free-market, anti-capitalistic, anti-morality, anti-religion president. It makes my insides cringe.

But, my feelings have nothing to do with this half-white/half-black man as president. I could care less about that aspect.

72. Goback Tosleep Reply

November 7, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Making threats against the president of the United States is a felony. It’s a threat to national security, it’s a threat of assassination, it’s a threat to democracy. Where is the Secret Service? Where is Homeland Security, and why were these people not immediately arrested, tried, convicted, and sent making big rocks into little rocks for a LONG time?

You bet they’d have been all over this had a liberal or minority group made threats like this to a conservative president, especially if he were a white man.

These, or a similar group, has already threatened to “take up arms” if Obama is re-elected. He was. I don’t know that anyone’s done that, but hopefully there are intelligence and policing agencies in place to nip it in the bud, should someone decide to start civil war V2.0

I wish they’d arrest the haters who are clearly violating the law.

73. kim Reply

November 7, 2012 at 11:38 pm

I think all you haters should just stop talking about violence, and go to church, and pray for justice and peace, and respect your president, and love your brothers and sisters.

74. Caucasian Reply

November 12, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Obama isn’t even black, hes only 6% black the rest is muslim and white, just saying people should google their “beloved president” and do some research before they start throwing all this crap on the table that is irrelevant. for all you people who claim whites are racist, I’m sorry last I checked we weren’t standing outside the voting booths threatening people as they entered and left from voting. Also last I checked the democrats have been cheating the last 100 years, twisting votes, pulling up the deceased records so they vote democratic, using fake zipcodes to gain “publicity, and donations.” The Caucasians are not racist we are just ready for the airplane to fall from the sky and whose the one that shut the engines off? Our president. Heard about obamacare? Think it’s free? That’s a joke, your paying for it through your taxes. Want a tax refund? To bad, it’s gonna go to obamacare. Like your 40 hours a week? Bump it down to 30 hours now, why? Cause of obama. Mom and pop own a restaurant? Probably going to close, because they can’t afford it. Benghazi coverup, denied assistance from the military 3 times, killed 4 Americans and Obama doesn’t do anything about it? Sounds like a terrorist in the making. I mean shit he’s Muslim, and it’s the Muslims faith and goal in life is to bring Christians down and kill em all. Everyone who claims they are a christian and voted for him is contradicting themselves, you voted for someone who took national day of prayer away, wants to do away with 9-11 commemorations, take god out of this country, and praises “the holy Koran.” Just like a wasp and a tarantula, the wasp can’t kill the tarantula till it falls asleep. Lays its eggs inside and it kills from the inside out, think about it. Or are we this ignorant to ignore it and accept we have terrorists not just living in our country, but running our country. I guarantee that nobody here can give one good reason why obama should’ve got elected and reelected again. All I gotta say is, everything’s adding up with the time that a “change” will happen on December 21st 2012. Y’all wanted “change” y’all are gonna get a hell of a change. Ready for martial law? FEMA concentration camps? ACORN to become the Gestapo? I didn’t for him, but y’all did. Have a good time dealing with the end of America as we know it

75. Caucasian Reply

November 12, 2012 at 5:19 pm

And making threats to the president might be a felony but regarding our constitution, it’s punishable by death. I can name a bunch of constitutional laws that have been broken by these kooks. It’s “we the people” not “we the communists”

76. Mike Reply

November 16, 2012 at 10:53 pm

You people have to be the biggest collection of idiots I have ever had the misfortune of hearing. First of all, despite what the media and leftist professors tell you, true conservatism extends equal rights to all people. It’s an idealogy that has never been fully realized because of people seeking power, naricism, whatever. Like pure communism, I believe its an unattainable ideology because of the petty stupidity of societies as a whole. Goldwater was a supporter of the NAACP, and truely believed that creating a dependant class was morally wrong. The democrats saw an voting block held hostage. Remember the democrats of that time and before still leverages the KKK for strong arming in the south, like they used unions in the north. Still conservatism has its points, respecting checks and balances and valuing self reliance that consertive espouse is something to take note of. It works.

Secondly, the KKK/neo-nazi crowd are socialists. Nazism is radical socialism. The neo-nazi organizations of today are socialist. You can tell by the base-word social in most of their org names (a little hint). The very thing you seem to be promoting only in reverse. If you want to become what you thing you say you hate and kill a bunch of average people, be honest, you are just looking for an excuse and opportunity to kill people. The tea party people have not shown themselves to be violent. Just another group speaking out. One rabble or even a handfull of rousers is hardly a creditable threat.

The government (and political entities) demonizes people that question its goals and morals, and you people seem to be willing tools. The US government put people in groups to cause trouble before. Its a common tactic. It happened a lot in the 60s and 70s (I know this because I worked with people that have done it). I would not be surpised if someone did the same with the Teaparty crowd if they havent already.

77. gebäudeversicherung luzern Reply

March 1, 2013 at 4:29 am

Hat jemand noch gute Erfahrung mit der einen oder anderen Gebäudeversicherung gemacht?

78. hair extensions uk Reply

March 2, 2013 at 1:04 am

Terrific work! That is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared across the web. Shame on Google for not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and consult with my website . Thanks =)

79. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome,
    great written and include approximately all important infos.
    I’d like to look more posts like this .