Louis Farrakhan Responds to Obama’s Support for Gay Marriage

In this video, Minister Louis Farrakhan responds to President Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage.

“Males coming to males with lust in their hearts as they should to a female.  Now don’t you dare say Farrakhan was preaching hate, he was ‘homophobic,’” he said.  ”Our job is not to be hateful of the people.  It is to call people to sanity.”

Obama also mocks the Newsweek cover naming Obama “The first gay president.”  Farrakhan then says “I never heard from  Michelle,” claiming that Obama was being ridiculed by the liberal media and made into something that he is not.  He then asks why politicians take an oath on the bible but then choose to disagree with its principles.

11 Responses to Louis Farrakhan Responds to Obama’s Support for Gay Marriage

1. Orinio Opinaldo Reply

May 28, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Does he make the story of Sodom and Gomorrah like a fairy tale. I have not read any of that in the Bible. When Jesus sent his disciples out to preach and he commented more or less if they mistreat you leave and I promise you it would be worse for them than Sodom and Gomorrah. It was the way they treated the stranger, And in America we treat the stranger just as they did in Sodom and Gomorrah. True it is coming with the hate we have form each other. Sodom and Gomorrah was an affluent place where any one who could disrupt their power were mistreated. Sounds a lot like USA.

2. Ed Reply

May 28, 2012 at 7:51 pm

I agree with you, Orinio, that homosexuality was not the primary reason why Yahweh destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. The incident with the men of Sodom trying to force themselves on angels came after the city was already condemned. I don’t like the fact that the Sodomites attempted rape of angels is construed as some type of condemnation of homosexuality, as if it would have been better if they had attempted to rape female-looking angels. The attempted force is displeased God as much or more than the fact that they were attracted to the same sex.

This still doesn’t change the fact that Yahweh, through the Hebrew Scriptures, denounces and forbids homosexuality. This same denunciation and prohibition is carried on into the New Testament as well.

3. Raphael T Reply

May 28, 2012 at 11:38 pm

LGBTQ organizations have a lot of explaining to do before the public gives its stamp of approval on gay marriage. This is a legitimate concern for all Americans..white, black, gay, or straight.

After all, GLAAD and ILGA (International Lesbian and Gay Association), the most out spoken proponents of gay marriage had embraced support from The North American Man Love Boy Association (NAMBLA) several years ago and allowed NAMBLA to partake in Pride celebrations for two decades. They denounced the group ONLY after funding support was threatened.

Harry Hay, one of the founders of gay liberation, supported NAMBLA and so does Larry Kramer of ActUp and don’t forget the beloved founder of the BeatNicks, Allen Ginsberg.

Who’s guaranteeing it stops here with redefining? Remember, the fight and banner has always been about “sexual freedom” even during the days of the homophile movement.

Also, lets have a mature debate if disagree and not resort to name calling.

Peace.

4. Peter D.Slaughter Reply

May 29, 2012 at 3:33 pm

I wonder why do blacks have to defend and attack this issue from viewpoint of the bible or even the koran.In both teachings there are contradictions and hypoecrites. This is what makes black’s look real shakey in discussing the issue.
    Afrikan’s and Black’s need to recognize that this lifestyle choice of today and past cannot compared with all the real great Afrikan and Black history that has come from the people of this background.All we have to do is know that Marcus Garvery,Ida B. Wells,Harriet Tubman,Denmark Vesey,John Brown were not gay or lesbian.Their agenda was real freedom and liberation and not some type of sexual personal lifestyle choice.

• donalda Reply

May 31, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Is homosexuality a lifestyle choice? I don’t think it is. I’m straight, and I’m assuming you are as well. When did you choose to be straight and is there some strong leaning on your part toward partaking in the exciting homosexual lifestyle? Do you fight sexual feelings for other men? I am not interested in women as lovers in any way shape or form and there is no power of God’s Earth or anything going on in the lesbian community that turns my head. Just the opposite. Being gay seems like a difficult life in many ways, and if those people have such magic powers to sway heterosexuals, they’re using it wrong.

5. L. Vannessa Frazier Reply

May 29, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Our most gracious father laid out the law, as we all know, how we should live. Whether we make it our not, its our choice. God gave us the right to choose. I do not agree that same sex couples should marry or even mate. The bible speaks clearly against it. I have no heaven or hell to put them in,the bible says to love everyone, even those that spitefully use you. Love them too. He also said, let the wheat and tares grow together, I will separate it. Lets leave the judgement to him. Although it doesn’t bother me, but we have the right to choose to not be around it. Let God Judge, as he will. We must pray for our people. As the President, he has to uphold the constitution, human rights are equal rights. And he must uphold the bible, God gave everyone the right to choose. I don’t think it is his personal opinion, but the laws that must be upheld. We are not God, thank God. Now, lets us look at ourselves and actions,the question could be asked, “Are we really saved?” The meaning is clear. Let him without sin, cast the first stone. We must do better. I know I am certainly trying. Humans have rights and they have the right to choose. Focus People.

6. JAY CHAVIS Reply

May 29, 2012 at 7:12 pm

praise God for him standing upfor the truth of God word something i been saying all along sent Obama agree to such filth .BUT EVERYONE WANT TO SAY IT HATE WHEN IT NOTHING BUT REAL LOVE .THANK YOU FOR SHOW REAL TOUGH LOVE.

7. bettyjohnson Reply

May 30, 2012 at 3:08 am

L.Vanessa Frazier. kudos to you well said Sister.
    YOU have a heart and a full understanding of
    Jesus and the Kingdom of God. Be blessed!

8. etonia jones Reply

June 7, 2012 at 11:22 am

god made gays

9. The Realist Reply

June 7, 2012 at 2:03 pm

etonia jones!That is my sentiment exactly! Some of those hippa-christians regardless of their religion of choice are gay/homosexuals! My take on this for those so-called christians is is it not stated in the bible; “judge not that ye be judged.” Some of you are holier that thou! I simply say, God made us all and far be it for me or any of us for that matter to judge others! Remember Jesus said, “let him who is without sin cast the first stone! I admit that for many reasons and homosexuality/gay is not among them! You who profess to being christians the next time you decide to take communion remember what was said,” he who drinketh unworthily drinketh eternal damnation unto your soul! NO! I will never cast any stone nor am I in any position to condemn or condone!

10. Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to take note of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as folks consider concerns that they plainly do not realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you